亚洲喷奶水中文字幕电影,日本aⅴ高清一区二区三区,欧美亚洲日本国产,欧美日韩亚洲中文字幕

<legend id="flx4p"><abbr id="flx4p"><thead id="flx4p"></thead></abbr></legend>

<mark id="flx4p"><thead id="flx4p"></thead></mark>

      我要投稿 投訴建議

      中英美文《再別康橋》

      時間:2021-06-20 17:35:46 精品文摘 我要投稿

      中英美文《再別康橋》

        Saying Goodbye To Cambridge Again 再別康橋

      中英美文《再別康橋》

        Xu Zhimo 徐志摩

        Very quietly I take my leave, 輕輕的我走了,

        As quietly as I came here; 正如我輕輕的來;

        Quietly I wave goodbye 我輕輕的招手,

        To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作別西邊的'云彩.

        The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的金柳,

        Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕陽中的新娘;

        Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光里的艷影,

        Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心頭蕩漾.

        The floating heart growing in the sludge 軟泥上的青荇,

        Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招搖;

        In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,

        I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一條水草!

        That pool under the shade of elm trees , 那樹蔭下的一潭,

        Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,而是天上虹;

        Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds, 揉碎在浮藻間,

        Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉淀著彩虹似的夢.

        To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream, 尋夢?撐一支長篙,

        To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青處漫溯.

        Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight, 滿載一船星輝,

        And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星輝斑斕里放歌.

        But I cann't sing aloud, 我不能放歌,

        Quieness is my farewell music; 悄悄是別離的笙簫;

        Even summer insects heap silence for me, 夏蟲也為我沉默,

        Silent is Cambridge tolight! 沉默是今晚的康橋!

        Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,

        As quietly as I come here; 正如我悄悄的來;

        Gently I flick my sleeves , 我揮一揮衣袖,

        Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不帶走一片云彩.

        1928年11月6日 十一月六日中國海上